Designer – Architecture student:
Christian Lance Relleve – Owner of all “Systems //_01” pages.
Coining and philosophically pursuing “Response architecture” — Defined as: Using all peripheral logic and upbringing to improvise design for drastic needs. (Disaster relief, crisis, etc.). First to react —.
Independent Projects and Essays:
- The conundrum of graveyards and deaths as infrastructural tools for peace and conflict. (School Research Paper / Essay) 2017 — Queued for Publication
- The Zone control properties of steel wires. (Independent Research) 2017
- 3D Printing for battlefield applications. (Independent Research) 2017
- ArcGIS: World War II Nazi Rocket damage in London. (W.I.P) 2016-2017
- ArcGIS: Los Angeles Patriotism Scale – U.S. Flags. (W.I.P) 2017
- ArcGIS: North Korea Missile Facilities. 2017
- Mapbox: Parks and Bridges map – National level. 2017
- ROBOTICS: Camera for the blind. 2017
- START-UP BUSINESS: Custom coloring for any parts / models. 2017
- Journal: The Death of Architecture starts when people stop caring. 2017
- Journal: Physical Infrastructure will counter AI. 2017 (Defense)
- Complete trench catalog throughout history + U.S. Army – 3D model. 2017
- Publication: Pedestalled Systems. 2017
- Case Study: Designing a shade structure for an LAUSD school. (Research and funded) by USC Dornsife Spatial Science. 2017 — Research Assistant.
- Journal: Unfamiliar Breaching System – Dynamic Floor Plan and unfamiliar geometries. 2017 (Defense)
- Journal – Showcased System like a Ferrari – 2017 PDF v3. 2017
- START-UP BUSINESS: Defense systems and infrastructures. 2017
- Essay – Skills vs Chance Advanced infrastructures. 2017
- Patent Process (Utility patent) for Totem system. 2018
- Journal – Response Architecture. 2018 (W.I.P)
- Essay – Peripheralism – 2018 v2. 2018 (W.I.P)
- Journal (Mini-book) – Situational Awareness +. 2018 (W.I.P)
- AAG Symposium — talk presentation of LAUSD shade structure. 2018 (Coming soon)
- Essay – The value of an architect’s mind. 2018
- Floating FRP (Fiber Reinforced Polymer) rescue shelter. (Geoffrey Von Oeyen class — USC). 2018
- Supermachines: An operated phyical presence exploiting spatial dynamics of control. (School Research Paper / Essay). 2018
- Essay – Golden Strategy. 2018
- Essay – The General and The Architect. 2018
- Essay – Object Potentiality. 2018
- Essay – The Gravity of Infrastructures – 2019. 2019
Client Projects 2017: (And more)
Gardena Project 1 – (Facade proposal) (Comissioned)
Gardena Project 2 – (ADU conversion)
LAUSD Shade Structure modules – (Commissioned by USC) Projected construction 2020 in Spatial Science courtyard.
“Phoenix” barn design for friend’s lost home in Ventura fire.
FRP floatation shelter iterations
Publication Manual – Situational Awareness +
LADWP facade proposal -The wind harvester
WWII Nazi Rocket – 1945 ArcGIS (continuation)
Celebratory Systems // 1 – Prototype concept for property in Philippines.